Dolni Pocernice is in its second phase of development, led by Prague Development Company (PDS), a contributory organization. In 2028, the total area will cover 13 hectares, of which 4 of green spaces.
With ASCEND, Prague will test the following:
- Smart neighbourhood(s),
- Energy Master Plan, including PCED,
- Energy communities;
- Replication guidelines for new and existing Prague districts;
- Heat demand will be reduced by 30% and electricity demand by 25%;
- All heat and electricity energy needs are covered by renewable energy sources;
- 15,000 m² of pedestrian roads.